Italy’s biggest bank, UniCredit, has reported a record annual loss of 14bn euros (£11.7bn; $19bn) and said it plans to cut 8,500 jobs. The bank, Italy’s biggest by assets, put aside 13.7bn euros to cover losses from bad loans in 2013. UniCredit...
Skype StatusRoakus Fm/TV
» Get Skype, call free!
Roakus Fm Post
- BK Release “I Love You” Music Video ft. Amo 21/04/2014
- Radionomy Buy Winamp and Shoutcast 21/03/2014
- District assembly elections postponed indefinitely 11/03/2014
- ‘Reckless’ Atubiga must be sacked from NDC – Group demands 11/03/2014
- roup attacks, torches Radio Justice in Tamale 11/03/2014
- Black Stars want bonus increase as Nyantakyi backs dollar payment 11/03/2014
- Italian bank UniCredit reports record 14bn-euro loss 11/03/2014
- We must all fight climate change – Kofi Annan 11/03/2014
- Five people buried alive in galamsey pit 11/03/2014
- Disqualified aspirants are ignorant about NPP – Vetting Committee 15/02/2014